Rose Glory cleanser is formally known as "Coco-Rose".
This cleanser is perfect for all skin types. Not just mines but yours too! Rose Glory is a gentle cleanser that conditions and cleanse your skin. No need to worry about any harsh chemicals going on to your face. Rose Glory got you!
Vegan & Cruelty Free🖤
Net Weight: 4 oz / 120 ml
Shelf Life: 9 Months
Ph Balance: 4.5-5.5
Packaging: Clear 4 oz bottle with pump cap
Made in New York & in small batches to ensure freshness
How to use:
Use desired amount and gently massage into wet skin. Rinse off and pat skin dry.
Water, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Coco Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Mica
What each Ingredients Is:
- Rose Hydrosol - is said to have anti-inflammatory properties that is said to help reduce the redness of irritated skin
- Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids - a gentle cleanser derived from apples.
- Coco Glucoside - a combination of coconut based fatty alcohols and glucose (sugar/starch) to create an ultra mild and gentle cleanser
- Sunflower Oil - is said to help with inflammation and is full of vitamin E and essential nutrients
- Glycerin - acts as a humectant that helps draw and lock moisture into the skin
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - is said to help retain moisture in the skin protecting it from drying out and makes it soft and conditioned
- Cucumber Extract - is said to be hydrating, soothing, reduce swelling, & is even said to improve the complexion and health of the skin
- Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactobacillus, Coconut Extract - combination of peptide technology to deliver moisturizing and conditioning benefits as well as providing broad-spectrum activity to protect against bacteria, yeast, and mold
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin - work together to preserve product.
- Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan - used to thicken and emulsify ingredients together
- Citric Acid - used to balance ph of cleanser
- Sodium Phytate - improves the efficacy of preservatives and antioxidants and plays a crucial role in the stability and efficacy of personal skin care products
- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Silica - natural coloring, ethically sourced mica