Aging Backwards Mud Mask is formally known as "Attack"
If you want your skin to stay tight, refreshed and clear then this is calling your name. It has a wonderful ingredients called turmeric in it. Even though it has a strong strong strong smell, it will get the job done. This is perfect for my mature skin prone types.
This mask ...
🖤 Softens Skin
🖤 Clears Complexion
🖤 Cleanses skin
This mask uses the power from natural clays and crushed herbs to help achieve a flawless complexion we all dream of!
Aging Backwards Mud Mask
Vegan & Cruelty Free🖤
Net Weight: 2 oz / 60 g
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Packaging: Clear 2 oz jar with white cap
Made in New York & in small batches to ensure freshness
How to use:
Put a small amount of clay mask in a bowl, mix together a few drops of water (or other liquid of choice) to form a paste. Gently spread face mask evenly all over face, or use as a spot treatment. Keep on for up to 20 mins and gently moisten face and remove mask. Use 1-3 times per week. For sensitive skin leave on for 10 mins and use only 1-2 times a week.
Bentonite Clay, Camella Sinensis (Matcha) Leaf Powder, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Aloe Vera Powder, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Powder, Activated Carbon, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower
What each ingredient is:
- Bentonite Clay - is believed to help decrease the appearance of pores, unclog them, clear complexion, remove toxins and impurities.
- Matcha Powder - a super powerful antioxidant which believed to be great for reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Turmeric Powder - is said to be full of antioxidants, increase elasticity, stimulate new cell growth, fight against acne, and brighten complexion
- Aloe Vera Powder - is said to reduce pore size, and help reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Rosehip Powder - can help prevent premature aging, correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin.
- Activated Charcoal - has been known to draw bacteria, chemicals, and dirt to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion
- Chamomile Powder - softens skin, tones skin, and believed to reduces fine lines & wrinkles.